Friday, October 29, 2010

Zone Talent Show

Every few months our zone has a dinner and program. Sister Tobler (her at the exit desk ) and I (at the info desk)were softly singing, during a slow time, across the foyer, old songs, only people our age would know. We decided to be in the talent show. She got the bonnets, braids, red stockings and I sent home to Robin for the gingham aprons. We got Elder Gray to practice with us when we had a spare moment moment and we were off and running. We had a hard time memorizing the words but we did and were told we were the hit of the show.

2 comments:

  1. Sister Tobler has us another engagement to sing on New Years Eve. I will be back from the Hawaii trip just in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you were the stars of the show! We need to get you on video singing all those old songs for posterity sake. That can be one if your post mission family history projects.

    ReplyDelete