The cruise ship
Robin
Barbara
Landscape
Puff the Magic Dragon
Gentle Giant
Chickens Everywhere!
Chyrrel and the Waterfall
Pink Flower
Fern Grotto
Relax
Hula Lessons
More Hula
Our Cruise Ship.
If you would like to see the rest of the pictures from our trip click HERE!
I still get the giggles when I think about how much fun we had...even your luggage nightmare is funny in hindsight.
ReplyDeleteFrom the pictures it looks like you had a wonderful time. I have wondered how everything went. I'd like to here more. I worried about the weather, because I heard on the news there were big rain storms, but from the pictures it seems they must have missed where you were. So glad you got to take this trip and I'm sure your girls were too.
ReplyDeleteWow, I like the quality of pictures your camera takes!!! You got some beautiful pictures. I'm so glad we went. I am still smiling. ;O)
ReplyDelete