These lovely sisters wanted one last chance to learn to make the ladder neclaces. Sister White left that week. Sister Apelle will leave next month with me. Sister Hammond and friend also left. My roommate sister Burns just looked on.
Some of these sisters were going home and eager to learn to crochet the ladder ribbon neclaces so I had them come over. Sister H was the most eager and ended taking ribbon to do each color I had. My roommate Sister Burns just looked on.
Sister Apel (white hair) has a riviting life story to tell of being a refugee in war torn Europe as a child and she and her mother being able to survive and finding the church.
Some of these sisters were going home and eager to learn to crochet the ladder ribbon neclaces so I had them come over. Sister H was the most eager and ended taking ribbon to do each color I had. My roommate Sister Burns just looked on.
ReplyDeleteSister Apel (white hair) has a riviting life story to tell of being a refugee in war torn Europe as a child and she and her mother being able to survive and finding the church.
ReplyDelete