Monday, September 6, 2010
I'm off and running
Don't know what Lucida Grande font is but I'll try it. Not sure what ethereal background is but I'll try it also. Since I'm at a computer almost all day I have an aversion to doing this but it seems important to let all those interested to share my wonderful life as a missionary on Temple Square. I live for the oos and ahs from the patrons who find their ancestors and with tears in their eyes feel connected to their past. I marvel at the accounts of miraculous findings as they are lead by the spirit. I too have felt the promptings of how to help them. I plan to add pictures like the ones Aunt Pam just sent me of my beautiful daughters all lined up on a couch with their latest baby. I had the elder who took the picture of the Elijah choir I sing in put it on my flash drive and will post it as soon as I figure out how to do it. Until then...Love, nanamissionary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment