Joy Bailey Anderson
Jackie Hunsaker Waldenhorst
Bill Bailey

Bill Bailey
Debbie Bailey Jones
Jana Bailey Johnson
Julia Capener Blankenship
Vera Capener Stocking
Vera had this idea to invite the cousins etc.to an 80th birthday for me. At first I said "No" but then with the use of cousin Jackie Walkenhorst's lovely home we went ahead. It was so great to see them all.
We got lots of fun pictures which I will post on the next few blogs. Here are pictures of the Bailey Cousins, Joy, Debbie and Janna with Vera, Julie, me, Bill Bailey and Pam Hopkins.
Vera and I before the party with my youngest granddaughter Cristin Blankenship.
The Birthday candles requiring three people to light.
Me huffing and puffing. Me with my cousin Jackie.
Happy Birthday Nana!! I'm glad you had such a great birthday party with good company! Wish I could have been there!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the techno age.
ReplyDelete