Wednesday, January 13, 2016

ICL

January 13, 2016
   
     The second semester of ICL (institute of continued learning) has started and my home teacher and I have jumped in with both feet.-- He, Terry Maupin, has recently lost his invalid wife and it seems must continue to be a caregiver.  It gives him solace to help me and of course I love it.  He is 77. I'm 85. nuf said.  When I showed him the offered classes he immediately said he'd love to learn the Foxtrot.  We decided I would take a book and either read in the hall or watch him learn.  You know how hard that is for this old hoofer to want to dance but be too dizzy.  Maybe the balance class, we will take before that, will cure me.  No doubt it will give me exercises to do everyday and that is my waterloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment