Another semester of ICL (Institute of Continued Learning) has started and I found someone to go with me. I didn't even have to ask. I showed Terry Maupin the list of classes and he immediately said he would like to learn the Foxtrot. He drives. I buy the gas and pack a lunch.
On Monday we went to Laughter Yoga, Watercolor, and Singing for Fun. The laughter one was a crackup. We pretended we were talking on the phone and someone was telling us something funny. There were sixth there but 17 signed up. The teacher said there are laughing groups all over the world. It's very good for your body and we should do it everyday.
Warm up by clapping 12 123 or Ho Ho Ha Ha Ha,
Namaste he he he Exercises
Electric shock laughter
Rubbing hands ho ho ho ho ho ho ho, repeat ha, repeat he
Breathe in and out pushing hands with ho ho repeat ha repeat he
Tapping brain ho ho ha ha he he
Aloha laughter, Milk shake laughter, Cell phone laughter Visa Bill laughter
Hot soup laughter, Rainbow laughter, Thumbs up laughter, Bicycle laughter
Body ache laughter, Flower laughter, Slap yourself silly laughter, Roller coaster laughter
I am incredible laughter, Argument Laughter, Forgiveness laughter, Heart laughter
Watercolor teacher is excellent. Excited about that. Singing for fun wasn't so fun because he, the pianist, played songs from the seventies I didn't know. I'm going to send him some from the forties and fifties....
All in all, the first day back was a big success. Tomorrow is Better Balance with Feldenkrais and Foxtrot
On Monday we went to Laughter Yoga, Watercolor, and Singing for Fun. The laughter one was a crackup. We pretended we were talking on the phone and someone was telling us something funny. There were sixth there but 17 signed up. The teacher said there are laughing groups all over the world. It's very good for your body and we should do it everyday.
Warm up by clapping 12 123 or Ho Ho Ha Ha Ha,
Namaste he he he Exercises
Electric shock laughter
Rubbing hands ho ho ho ho ho ho ho, repeat ha, repeat he
Breathe in and out pushing hands with ho ho repeat ha repeat he
Tapping brain ho ho ha ha he he
Aloha laughter, Milk shake laughter, Cell phone laughter Visa Bill laughter
Hot soup laughter, Rainbow laughter, Thumbs up laughter, Bicycle laughter
Body ache laughter, Flower laughter, Slap yourself silly laughter, Roller coaster laughter
I am incredible laughter, Argument Laughter, Forgiveness laughter, Heart laughter
Watercolor teacher is excellent. Excited about that. Singing for fun wasn't so fun because he, the pianist, played songs from the seventies I didn't know. I'm going to send him some from the forties and fifties....
All in all, the first day back was a big success. Tomorrow is Better Balance with Feldenkrais and Foxtrot
No comments:
Post a Comment