I'm resolved to continue recording my life for as long as I can. I know I've had a full and happy life so will continue in that mindset. I will be 85 in a week and only feel its old when I glance in the mirror. A lot has happened the last year.
When I sold my house in Las Cruces New Mexico for $160,000.00. I bought a townhouse in Hurricane, Utah for $130,000.00. The surplus went to furnishing it and the realtors. I was surprised to find at income tax time that Utah state property tax asked for $5,000.00 which of course they got. Out of necessity I borrowed from Julie and John to pay my 2015 income tax. It will be repaid this month in full.
My health is reasonably good. I will have seen a wound specialist, primary care PA, gynecologist, opthamologist, hearing and balance doctor, and dentist in the last couple of months. I hope that will take care of them for another year. I feel I know the pharmacist quite well. I will tell all as the mood hits me.
No comments:
Post a Comment