September is almost gone and my resolve to celebrate my birthday, the second, all month long is coming to an end. I've had home teachers and wives to dinner as well as my visiting teaching companion and daughter, Reva and Michele George on Sunday last. Reva then asked me to go to a choral concert the next day of many choruses in St George. It was excellent. I most enjoyed the men's barbership rendition of "After you've Gone." On Sunday we had a choice of going to Tuacan for the Nauvoo rendition or going to Ben's birthday and chose Cedal City. I love seeing Soward's children interact and perform in one way or another. Sarah and Audrey sang a lovely spiritual duet. Ben's friend,who joined the church after they taught him the gospel, was also there.
Just for the record I think I will list my doctors visits and the results this past few months. My primary PA recommended I see Dr. Lunt to see if I was a candidate for a Pessary. He felt I was.
It's been a couple of weeks and its working quite well. He also ordered a katskan to see why my ribcage hurts. After the test he said there was water around my left kidney. My PA said nothing was wrong. Maybe its not the wisest thing to have test results sent to more than one doctor. I really wanted my ribs and head scanned but Laura Thomas PA said "One thing at a time" and prescribed osteo pills.
The opthamolagist Dr. Slade, when he learned that my mother had lost her sight said "I will not let you go blind!" This past week he lazered my left eye and will see it again in two weeks..If it is ok he will lazer the right eye. This is to slow Glaucoma and macular degeneration
I want to go to a dentist and then I hope I will be through for another year.
No comments:
Post a Comment